12 september 2019 om 00:00
iBOOD

Sahaga POP

Product expert aanwezig

Sahaga POP
De charme van radio....

...maar dan wel met uitstekend ontvangst. Scoor nu een DAB+ radio van Sahaga. Of je nou wil genieten van je favoriete muziek in de auto, op het strand of gewoon in de woonkamer: met de verschillende radio's in deze Flash Sale komt het goed.

Product Expert

Gedurende deze Flash is de Sahaga Expert op het forum aanwezig tijdens kantooruren. Gelieve je vragen in het Engels te stellen.

12 september 2019 om 00:00
Moderator Bas iBOOD Moderator

Heb je interesse in één van deze deals maar nog een vraagje? Stel ze dan in het Engels aan de Product Expert van Sahaga POP of kijk in de oude forums of je vraag daar wellicht al beantwoord is!

Vorige forum: Nederland | België.
Ouder forum: Nederland | België.

Beantwoorden

12 september 2019 om 00:14
tomvv Gebruiker
12 september 2019 om 01:15
IkHebErTwee Gebruiker

Mooie vondst!

Beantwoorden

12 september 2019 om 01:30
Yvonne1968 Gebruiker

Heb hem gelijk even in mijn favorietenlijstje gezet. Dan heb ik nog even langer de tijd om er over na te denken. :-)

Beantwoorden

13 september 2019 om 12:32
jca116 Gebruiker

Ik ben blij dat ik deze gisteren besteld heb voor 29,95 Euro incl. verzending ;)
Prijs staat nu op 133….

Beantwoorden

12 september 2019 om 10:46
jenscarlos Gebruiker

Een klein vraagje van een leek hier. Weet iemand of het mogelijk is om de POPadapter DAB+ aan te sluiten op een soundbar zodat je de POPadapter kunt gebruiken als een soort tuner? 

Alvast bedankt voor de reactie!

Beantwoorden

12 september 2019 om 11:23
booneke Gebruiker

indien de soundbar een aux heeft moet dit werken

Beantwoorden

12 september 2019 om 13:17
Official Product Expert Sahaga POP Expert Official Product Expert

Dear Jenscarlos,

Please excuse me for not being able to reply in Dutch.

The whole idea with the adapters for home use, from POP, is that they are the tuner that receives the dab/dab+ signal. The sound is distributed to your sound system through line out. So if your excisting sound system has a line in, you will be able to use the adapter from POP as a source/tuner.

I hope this explains OK.

Kind regards,

Hans Christian, SAHAGA AS

Norway

Beantwoorden

12 september 2019 om 12:34
Snoepy16 Gebruiker

Juist besteld , hopelijk is er een DAB+ signaal in Belguim … Sahaga POP wekkerradio.

Beantwoorden

12 september 2019 om 13:18

Dear Snoepy16,

I am not familiar with the local broadcasting in Belgium, but I would be very surprised if the digital broadcast in your country is not DAB+.

Have a nice day and enjoy your new radio!

Kind regards,

Hans Christian, Sahaga as

Norway

Beantwoorden

12 september 2019 om 14:49
cadsite Gebruiker

open google
typ: “dab+ belgië”
Eerste hit:

https://www.dabplus.be/nl/

Beantwoorden

13 september 2019 om 02:41
MrJW Gebruiker

Nederlands:
Vorig jaar was ik in België en toen kon ik naar DAB zenders luisteren in mijn auto (helaas geen DAB+ ondersteuning in de auto), maar ik denk dat DAB ook goed werkt op een DAB+ radio. Het verschil is enkel in de gebruikte audiocodec.

norsk:
I fjor var jeg i Belgia og kunne jeg høre på DAB stasjoner i bilen min (dessverre ikke DAB+ støtte i bilen), men jeg tror at DAB også jobber fin på en DAB radio. Forskjellen er bare i lydkodek.

Beantwoorden

13 september 2019 om 08:31

Dear Mr JW

Thank you for your message. You are absolutely right.

A DAB-radio will only be able to hear the DAB-transmissions.

A DAB+ radio will be able to hear both DAB and DAB+. The only difference is the codec, and the newest receiver will accept both MP2 (DAB) and AAC+ (DAB+) codex.

Have a nice day and a great weekend!

Kind regards,

Hans Christian

SAHAGA AS

Beantwoorden

13 september 2019 om 06:22
a3aanm Gebruiker

The upgrade adapter. What kind of power supply does it need? I hope not batteries?

Beantwoorden

13 september 2019 om 08:33

Good morning, a3aanm

The upgrade adapter (POPadapter) is powered with a normal EU plug (220-240).

Have a nice day and weekend!

Kind regards,

Hans Christian

SAHAGA AS

Beantwoorden

13 september 2019 om 09:19
frankhessels Gebruiker

If I use chargeable batteries, will they be charged at the moment I use the standard power plug ?

Beantwoorden

13 september 2019 om 14:28

Dear Frank Hessels,

The batteries will not be charged in the radio, because the VintageBT, POPdeluxe or 17 does not have charger onboard. The Worksite is a rechargeabe radio.

Kind regards,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

13 september 2019 om 11:06
savatage2 Gebruiker

How is the quality of the speaker? Some DAB radio’s have poor speakers and A good speaker is important for a good radio

Beantwoorden

13 september 2019 om 14:30

Dear Savatage2,

Saying something about the experience of sound quality is difficult.

It is not HiFi. I think the best question is; the quality is good for the SRP (initial price, before IBOOD-flash sale prices) price level.

If you expect “cheap china radio”-sound, you will be happy. If you expect HiFi / 249 euros radio sound, you will be dissapoited.

Have a great friday!

Kind regards,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

13 september 2019 om 12:22
peekaa1 Gebruiker

The specification lists are extremely poor. What is for instance the max output of the speakers of the radio’s, the frequency reach, the size, the weight, and so on . . .

Beantwoorden

13 september 2019 om 14:32

Hello,

Please let me know which model, and I will let you know about the specifications.

All radios can be found at http://www.popradio.no and the manual can be downloaded, with most info in them.

Typical watt is 1 -3 and 5, RMS, (which is true effect, not the 4×100 watt car stereo-type watt )

:-)

kind regards,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

14 september 2019 om 13:18
11rt Gebruiker

Seriously interested in POPvintage DAB+ BT. But don’t find enough information, Specifications , Manual in English ? I won’t bye electronics without clear info, eg. manual.

<All radios can be found at http://www.popradio.no and the manual can be downloaded, with most info in them.> ??? No info found about POPvintage DAB+ BT ?

I hope someone can give good information or further info about the POPvintage DAB+ BT .

Beantwoorden

15 september 2019 om 11:00

Hi

Please look at page 61 onwards:

https://issuu.com/sahagaas/docs/popvintagebt_userguide/1?ff

Have a Nice Sunday

Best

HC

Sahaga

Beantwoorden

15 september 2019 om 16:32
11rt Gebruiker

Wow, Answer on Sunday.

Thank you for that.

Order placed. A red one :-)

Beantwoorden

14 september 2019 om 19:12
Lockstra Gebruiker

*knip*

Edited by: Paul
hoewel goedbedoeld is het niet toegestaan om hier reclame te maken voor andere merken/producten

Beantwoorden

15 september 2019 om 20:38
JohnnyRocket Gebruiker

Hello expert,

On a previous occasion I ordered 2 x PopYourCar 3.0. I installed them in 2 similar trucks (DAF) in exactly the same way. I put the antenna on the top right of the front window, and all the cables etc. are put away behind the same panels.

I drive both trucks in the same area, in one truck the reception on all available channels is perfect, but in the other truck some specific channels have really bad reception in certain area’s. These specific channels are all the channels from the Dutch public radio service (NPO), which should have good reception all over the country.

I like the PopYourCar because it has a good handsfree mode, but since I can’t listen to my favorite channel I’m not using it in one of the trucks.

What can be the problem?

Beantwoorden

Log in om berichten op het forum te kunnen plaatsen. iBOOD is benieuwd naar jouw mening!

Om een bericht te plaatsen in ons forum heb je een forumnaam nodig. Klik op de knop hieronder om een forumnaam te kiezen.