7 december 2018 om 00:00
iBOOD

Sahaga POP

Sahaga POP
De charme van radio....

...maar dan wel met kraakheldere ontvangst. Scoor nu een DAB+ radio van Sahaga. In de POP-lijn komen techniek en design samen. 

7 december 2018 om 00:00
Moderator Bas iBOOD Moderator

We hebben vandaag een Sahaga Expert op het forum. Hij zal in het Engels al jouw vragen over de deals uit deze Flash Sale beantwoorden!

Heb je tijdens het weekend vragen? Ook dan is de Product Expert aanwezig. Hij zal enkele keren per dag het forum checken op nieuwe vragen.

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 10:41
Official Product Expert Sahaga Expert Official Product Expert

Thank you for the introduction!

I will now look through the forum questions and reply.

Please excuse me for my lack of Dutch writing skills :-)

Best,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 02:59
bernardwelvaert Gebruiker

wat is de wattage, is er usb aansluiting ? er is maar weinig info te vinden op het net,

grts,

bernard

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 06:59
Moderator Niek Moderator

Goedemorgen bernardwelvaert,

Van welke specifieke deal wil je dat weten?

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 10:44

Dear Bernard,

Thanks for your interest in POPvintageBT

There is no USB-connection to this radio.

It is a good kitchen radio with dab+, fm and Bluetooth, which means you can get all digital (dab/dab+) and analogue radio channels (FM) + all the sound you can transfer from your smart device over Bluetooth.

The wattage of the speaker is 2x 2W RMS

I wish you a nice December month!

Best,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 11:45
PhilippeNollet Gebruiker

Hello Hans Christian

I’m not a technical person. I am wondering what 2X2W Rms really means. Comparing to some other radio’s it seems rather low.

My question: is this POPvintage radio still powerful enough for use in a 4X5 meter and high ceiling bedroom? Can I place this radio on the other side of room and still have a acceptable sound? (for a table radio)

Grtz, Philippe

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 11:52

Dear Philippe,

Thank you for your kind message and the interest in POPvintageBT.

I totally understand your point. If you shop in markets you can experience small products sold with the tags  “1000watts” etc. 
When measuring in RMS the watts are “real”. They will always seem much lower/smaller than the others.

I am not too technical either, but I am the user of radios extravagant :-)
This radio plays like any normal kitchen radio. In a room like the one you describe it will definitively give you the normal experience of listening to the radio.

If you want to “party” it will not “fill the room” and make you wanna dance. It will rather be the kind of volume you would like when listening to music or news under normal circumstances.

I hope this reply is OK. I used to have POPvintage in my kitchen. It is a little bit “narrower” than yours, but also a little longer. It was very OK.  (Now I use another POP radio because I need to get to know all the models by personal use).

I wish you a nice Christmas,

best regards

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 12:08
PhilippeNollet Gebruiker

Thx Hans Christian, for your very clear answer.

Placed my order.

And a nice Christmas for you to ..

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 06:02
Capt.Crash Gebruiker

Het is ook fijn als er vermeld word welke soort uit / ingang stekkers benodigd zijn. Ik denk 3.5 jack maar kunnen jullie daar duidelijkheid in scheppen?

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 07:01
Moderator Niek Moderator

Goedemorgen Capt.Crash,

Van welke specifieke deal wil je dat weten? Dan zoeken we dat even voor je uit.

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 10:46

Salute, Capt Crash

The connectors on POPyourCAR 3.0 is, as you correctly say, 3,5 mm.

One for line in, another one for line out.

Apart from that there is a micro USB for power supply (cable + adapter for USB to ciggarette outlet 12-24v is included) and a SMB antenna-connector for the included active antenna with magnetic grounding.

Thanks for your interest in POPyourCAR 3.0  -  the reception is very good and the safety aspects of the 5 direct preset buttons with light (good in daylight and nighttime) is great!

Have a nice day!

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 08:34
WimV66 Gebruiker

goede morgen ,

vraagje over de POPyourCar DAB+ Adapter
Wat zijn de afmetingen van het toestel?
Wat is er meegeleverd ( 12V stekker, antenna, …?)

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 08:38
Moderator Niek Moderator

Goedemorgen WimV66,

De afmetingen zijn: 6,6 x 2,1 x 12,3 cm (HxDxB). Het volgende wordt meegeleverd:

- POPyourCAR 3.0
- Actieve antenne met magnetische aarde [geen idee hoe te vertalen]
- Stroomkabel (USB-sigarettenaanstekker)
- Audio kabel
- Magnetische bevestiging
- Gebruiksaanwijzing

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 10:53

Hello, WimV66

It is all correct what Niek says.

POPyourCAR 3.0 comes with the following in the box:
Head unit
Power cable  (with micro USB in one end (for the headunit) and “normal” USB in the other end (for USB outlet in the car OR for the included adapter)
Adapter with TWO USB ports to put in the 12-24V outlet (sigarette lighter outlet) in the car. One USB for the head unit, another one for charging smart-devices etc)
one line cable (3,5 mm to 3,5 mm) for sound to the car stereo (of you have line in and do not want to use FM-transmitter)

Magnetic stand with adhesive tape for mounting the unit in the car

Active antenna with magnetic grounding

Video:
https://www.sahaga.com/en/revo-en-hel-serie-med-radiohits/alle-pop/pop-til-bil/popyourcar-3-0/

I hope the reply helps. Best regards and merry Christmas,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 08:50
h.bouwma Gebruiker

ze hebben gewoon een site met manuals, veel informatie op te vinden. https://www.sahaga.com/en/english/international-manuals/

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 10:55

Thank you, H Bouwma

There is also a site on http://www.popradio.no

Unfortunately we are not completely rigged with international versions up here in Norway, but it is a lot of information out there, and on http://www.sahaga.com
Keep the questions coming here in the forum as well, we will do our very best together with the excellent iBood-team to reply to all.

Best,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 09:20
Bboon Gebruiker

Zit er bij de pop deluxe ook geheugen plaatsen op en hoeveel.Bert

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 09:25
Moderator Niek Moderator

Goedemorgen Bert,

In de handleiding heb ik gevonden dat je ook zenders kunt opslaan. Hoeveel er in totaal ingesteld kunnen worden staat er niet bij, maar sowieso zeven zenders volgens de handleiding.

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 10:57

Hi Bboon,

Thanks for your interest in POPdeluxe.

It is a very nice radio and the color screen is a very nice feature.

The Preset-list can store 40 stations

Merry Christmas

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 09:21
hansspin Gebruiker

Hoeveel watt is alles, afmetingen, aansluitingen,  ingangen,  uitgangen, gewoon alles vermelden?

Graag alle specs van de Pop Vintage radio DAB+.

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 10:03
Moderator Jim Moderator

Hi Hans!

Ga ik even voor je navragen!

Groet,

Jim

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 10:32
Moderator Jim Moderator

Hi Hans!

Produkt: 22 x 10 x 11,5 cm
Ingangen: headphone out en ingang voor stroom

Wattage wordt gecheckt, ik zal deze post editen als daar informatie over is :-)

Groet!

Jim

Edited by: Jim

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 12:14
Andree Gebruiker

How long is the antenna wire of the Popyourcar 3 and where does it get its power from?

What means the magnetic grounding, is this to mount the antenna or does it connect to the car chassis?

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 12:24

Hi, Andree

The antenna wire is 3m long. It gets its power from the antenna connector on the unit.

(Phantom feed of app 5v for the amplifier in the antenna comes from the antenna connector, in other words)

The magnet easily “clicks” (connects) to the chassis of the car when you carefully “lift” the inner roof and put the magnet inside. This ensures proper grounding and excellent reception.  It is important to mount the antenna  VERTICALLY on the windscreen and make sure to put it somewhere where it is not filters in the glass  (like vertical heating wires, vertical antennas or too much metal of other kinds/uses)

I hope the reply is OK. Thanks for your interest in POPyourCAR 3.0

Best regards and Merry Christmas,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 12:32
Andree Gebruiker

Thank you, that makes it clear to me. I’ll have to look for a way to hide the headunit when I leave the car without unplugging the cables, I suppose the antenna connector is not made to unplug and plug it all the time.

Merry Xmas too :-)

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 12:58

Hi again, Andree

I agree. It is a normal SMB-connector, and I think it is not too good to connect-disconnect daily.

I always remove it when parking in the city, about once a week, and it has not been a problem in 1,5 years with the connector.

But it is quite tight, to keep good contact. So I guess you are right to find a spot that combines user friendliness and cover for thiefs.

Have a nice friday!

best regards

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 12:36
sleggui Gebruiker

Goedemiddag,

Kan de taal ook in het nederlands ingesteld worden bij deze wekkerradio en kan men ook snoozen?

POPdeluxe DAB+ Wekkerradio
Mvg,
Guido

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 13:01

Hi Guido,

I am sorry there is not Dutch language on POPdeluxe.

It does have English language. And the menus are quite simple to understand. Short messages.

I hope this reply is satisfying.

Have a nice day!

Best regards

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 12:48
wijnhof Gebruiker

Goede middag, mijn vraag gaat over de popyorcar3.0 Er staat dat hij is te verbinden via FM of AUX. Ik heb nog een autoradio waar geen aux op zit. Betekend dit dan dat je op de radio een bepaalde frequentie insteld en je hem dan kan paren met het Popyourcar apparaat. Als dit niet zou kunnen heb ik dus niets aan dit apparaat. Alvast bedankt voor het antwoord.

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 13:05

Hello Wijnhof

Thanks for your interest in POPyourCAR 3.0. I am sorry I am not able to reply in Dutch.

The unit has both AUX line  and  FM transmitter.

It is a new, american FM transmitter, not the “off the shelf” Chinese one. The sound is really good.

Off course, with a line the sound will be a little “wider”, but the difference is not as big as it used to be.

I use the fm transmitter in my car and I am not able to hear the difference from the FM-transmissions  (except from the fact that there is no “cracking” of the sound). 
Be aware that the frequency used must be “free” from other FM transmissions. 
Also remember that IF you use the FM-transmission, you should chose the internal loudspeaker for sound when doing phone calls. Otherwise your phonecall could be “broadcasted” to the cars around you.
(Most car adapters does not have this feature, so POPyourCAR 3.0 is said to be the “tap safe” solution in Norway :-)

I hope the reply was OK.

Best regards and have a nice weekend,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 13:12
wijnhof Gebruiker

Thank you Hans, this was very helpfull. Have a graet weekend.

Rob

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 13:17

Thanks, Rob

:-) HC

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 13:37
PatricB Gebruiker

Hallo. Als ik het goed begrijp (YouTube en de pop site) heeft de popyourcar ook bluetooth handsfree om mee te bellen aan boord (“hoorn” icoonntje en microfoon gaatje op de unit).

Klopt dit? Zo ja misschien ook interessant om te vermelden (grote plus in mijn ogen)

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 15:10
Andree Gebruiker

Hij is idd als carkit te gebruiken, echter wel opletten dat je dan geen FM gebruikt omdat dan je gesprek bij anderen op de FM radio kan belanden :-)

Dit los je op door de interne speaker van de headunit te gebruiken.

@wilfried

Als de enige aux ingang achter op je radio zit dan moet dat helaas ja, vaak zit er een rode en witte tulp/cinch (vrouwtje) op.

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 15:46

Hi all,

Sorry for my absence. Christmas rush at work, even in Norway :-)

Yes, you can answer the phone on the unit as long as it is connected by BT.

You can speak and hang up, too.

When speaking (using the FM transmitter for the unit) you default will “broadcast” the voice of the person you talk with. But, by chosing to listen to your friend on the “internal speaker” in the unit, you prevent that.

POPyourCAR 3.0 is recommended by the organization for the people wounded in traffic accidents in Norway, because they think the features “direct preset buttons” and “handsfree phone calls” are very safe and prevents injuries.

Best,

HC

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 16:40
PatricB Gebruiker

Thanks!

Solves 3 of my problems (old handsfree unit not working, DAB+ access and BT music steaming of mains power).

Ordered one. App+PayPal= no shipping fee . Nice :-)

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 14:35
wilfried Gebruiker

Dear SAHAGA expert ,
question for POPyourCar DAB+ Adapter
To use “aux connection”will i have to break out the onboard radio to arrive at the back off the radio and use the radio’s aux cable ??
Thx , wilfried

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 15:47

Good afternoon, Wilfried,

Thank you for your kind email.

The FM-transmitter is good enough for most people. But, if you want to, you can use the “line out” and get the sound into your radio by “line in”.

Not all car radios have line in, but if it has it is either on the front or on the rear.

Some even have cassette-players, and a cassette with line in excists, but this is nothing we have.

I hope the answer is OK. Merry Christmas!

Best,

HC

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 17:13
Cordoba50 Gebruiker

Hello Sahaga Expert,

It’s about the POPyourCAR 3.0. Is the sound of the POPyour car always in stereo ? (it does not matter if connected to aux or FM)

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 12:57

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in POPyourCAR 3.0

You are right. There should be no difference if connected to AUX or FM. But, the sound is “wider” when connected by AUX.

But the FM-transmitter is of high quality, american developed for this unit by our engineer.

I hope the reply is ok.

Have a nice weekend and merry Christmas

best,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

7 december 2018 om 19:59
Cordoba50 Gebruiker

Another question about the POpyourCAR3.0. When the frontwindow of the car is broken is it possible to remove the DAB antenna and put it on a new window?

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 12:58

Hi again,

No, unfortunately the antenna is a “one time” use. Off course, we do see that some manage to move it, but the film will then be “grey”, not transparent, as the glue is already used.

I hope the answer is ok.

Have a nice day!

Best,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

9 december 2018 om 00:16
Yokkie Gebruiker

But can a replacement antenna be bought? Where and how much?

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 09:35
Ritro99 Gebruiker

@Sahaga expert about the POPstar DAB+ wekkerradio: (radio clock?)

Does it has the bright (too bright) LCD which most of the dab+ devices uses ?
I have an Dab+ sleep timer/radio which lights the bedroom so bright that we have to take the power/batteries  off/out to go to sleep.

I hope that your radio can solve that problem.

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 09:42
Ritro99 Gebruiker

same question for the popdeluxe which looks very nice!

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 14:01

Hi Ritro

Thank you for both your questions.

I think you should go for POPdeluxe. It has the TFT 2,4″ coloraturas display which is less “bright”.

And when in standby you have the nice “analogue” clock with a dark background.

I use another radio with the same display in my bedroom and there is not the kind of problem that you describe  (I had that too, earlier)

Best,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 10:10
bastian433 Gebruiker

The car adapter:

how does it power?
Is it stereo FM? (have no AUX, have problems with my current adapter)
I already have a antenna, does it have a connector for the antenna and what sort is it ?

Is there a picture of the antenna available?

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 13:55

Hi Bastian,

Thank you for your interest.

The power comes from either USB-port in the car, or 12v (up to) 24v cigarette connector OR by direct wiring to the cars electrical system.

The last option requires an extra cable

Yes, the unit is stereo when aux and stereo when FM-transmitting, but when FM-transmitting the sound is narrower (sounds less stereo than when connected with cable). Still very good, I use FM-transmitter in my car myself. I guess especially on classical music and more advanced productions of popular music, you can hear the difference.

The antenna connector is of the type SMB.

You can see the antenna after 1 minute in this video (sorry, Norwegian)

You can see the unit here

The manual can be found here

I hope this reply is OK and I wish you a nice weekend!

best regards

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 10:18
Ronald680 Gebruiker

De sahagaadapter ziet er mooi uit, maar welke voeding is nodig? Zit er een adapter bij voor de voeding of op batterijen?

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 13:57

Dear Ronald,

Thank you for your interest in POPyourCAR 3.0

The power comes from the car  (se explanation above).

There is no bat teries in the unit.

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 21:55
Ronald680 Gebruiker

I’m sorry. I meant the pop adapter. With aux connection

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 19:15
rutger321 Gebruiker

Hello Hans Christian,

Regarding the PopDeluxe I read in the manual:

Merk: Ventemodus er kun tilgjengelig når radioen er tilkoblet strømadapteren.

Standby mode is only available with adapter; not with batteries. What is the use of standby mode?

Does the alarm wake function by using batteries, so without adapter?

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 23:18
hobbix Gebruiker

Is het nou heel raar dat ik graag bij de wekkerradio ook een afbeelding van de display zou willen zien?

Beantwoorden

8 december 2018 om 23:55
Moderator Niek Moderator

Goedenavond hobbix,

Nee hoor dat is helemaal niet raar, maar het display is toch zichtbaar op de afbeeldingen?

Beantwoorden

9 december 2018 om 23:45
hobbix Gebruiker

Je kunt zien waar het display zit maar niet het display zelf. Of er moeten meer wekkerradio’s zijn maar die ik bedoel heeft geen foto van het display.

Beantwoorden

9 december 2018 om 00:20
Yokkie Gebruiker

Regarding the PopyourCar and PopyourMirror: which one has a better microphone and speaker for making phone calls?

Beantwoorden

9 december 2018 om 11:37

Hi Yokki,

Thank you for your interest in the POPyourCAR series.

About the microphone:

The microphone is the same in both, so the distance from your voice to the unit is what makes the difference. If you feel you will be able to mount the 3.0 closer to yourself than where the mirror is, the 3.0 is the best  -  and vice versa.

The 5 direct preset buttons on 3.0 has light so it is very easy to change channels even in the dark.

Best,

Hans Christian

SAHAGA

Beantwoorden

9 december 2018 om 08:30
iboodmercelis Gebruiker

Wat het alarm betreft op de Sahaga Popdeluxe, is het een buzzer of is het radio ?

Beantwoorden

9 december 2018 om 11:38

Good morning,

POPdeluxe has both. Buzzer and the sound of the radio.

It is a very nice radio.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

9 december 2018 om 09:23
world.wide.wil Gebruiker

Geeft het display van de Popdeluxe de tijd continu weer zoals mijn wekkerradio nu doet?

Beantwoorden

9 december 2018 om 11:40

Hi

Yes, when connected to the wall, it will display the clock all the time.

It is an analogue clock (off course digital, but looks like the old fashioned analogue clock with pointers).

You can adjust it to not be on also.

Best regards

Hans Christian

Beantwoorden

9 december 2018 om 16:55
marc0038 Gebruiker

Ik heb er 2 besteld maar niet tegelijk. Dat gaat toch geen probleem geven?

Beantwoorden

9 december 2018 om 17:07
Moderator Paul Moderator

Dat geeft geen probleem. Bij 2 losse bestellingen betaal je wel 2x verzendkosten, terwijl je maar eenmaal verzendkosten betaald als de producten tegelijk besteld worden.

Tenzij je met Paypal betaald hebt; dan zorgt de tijdelijke actie van Paypal voor gratis verzending (bij minimum bestelwaarde van €20).

Als je met een andere betaalmethode hebt afgerekend en je wilt op verzendkosten besparen, kun je een nieuwe bestelling plaatsen voor de beide producten tesamen (als ze nog beschikbaar zijn). Daarna kun je de eerdere bestellingen annuleren.

Beantwoorden

Log in om berichten op het forum te kunnen plaatsen. iBOOD is benieuwd naar jouw mening!

Om een bericht te plaatsen in ons forum heb je een forumnaam nodig. Klik op de knop hieronder om een forumnaam te kiezen.