18 januari 2021 om 00:00
iBOOD

Innergie Opladers

Product expert aanwezig

Innergie Opladers
Energie van Innergie!

Altijd op zoek naar de juiste kabels? Moet je je studiegenoten, collega’s of familie voortdurend vragen of je hun oplader mag lenen? Dat herkennen we! Gelukkig kan je er nu iets aan doen. Check snel welke producten in deze Innergie Sale jouw leven makkelijker gaan maken.

Product Expert

Meer weten over deze deals? Stel je vraag op ons forum aan de Innergie Expert

De Product Expert is niet-Nederlandstalig. Daarom vragen we je om jouw vragen bij voorkeur in het Engels te stellen.

18 januari 2021 om 06:58
LindaE1984 Gebruiker

Can I use the duo charger to charge my FitBit Versa watch as well?

Beantwoorden

18 januari 2021 om 11:36
Official Product Expert Innergie Expert Official Product Expert

Hi Linda,
the Innergie dual charger, is a two USB A, so yes it will charge your fitbit using the accurate USB cable. Let me know if you have any other questions.

With kind regards,
Kenneth, Innergie

Beantwoorden

18 januari 2021 om 07:50
pwipa Gebruiker

2x Innergie MagiCable USB Naar Lightning | 2 m | MFi

Compatibel tot iPhone7 plus. Is deze kabel dan niet aangeraden voor recentere iPhones?

Beantwoorden

18 januari 2021 om 11:39

Hi Pwipa,

If you Smartphone uses USB C, the Apple lightning cable will not work, then you need USB C cable, most iphones use Apple lightning cable as the one you mentioned in the heading. Let me know if you have any other questions.

WIth kind regards

Kenneh, Innergie

Beantwoorden

18 januari 2021 om 13:32
picobello3 Gebruiker

What iPhone uses USB c? Lmfao

Beantwoorden

18 januari 2021 om 16:40

Hi pwipa, Please note, works perfectly with iphone 7 plus.

Best

Innergie, DP

Beantwoorden

18 januari 2021 om 16:46

Hi picobello3

to charge an iphone 12, you can continue using the Innergie USB A to lightning cable, or you can take advantage of USB C fast charge.

Best

Innergie, DP

Beantwoorden

18 januari 2021 om 07:53
pauldaems Gebruiker

Is deze ook te gebruiken voor Iphone SE 2 ?

Beantwoorden

18 januari 2021 om 11:42

Hi Paul.

I assume you are looking at our lightning cable, and it charges the SE version.

best regards

Innergie, Kenneth

Beantwoorden

18 januari 2021 om 12:08
Tinusvoor Gebruiker

Can I use the 2x Innergie MagiCable USB Naar Lightning | 2 m | MFi for my iPhone 8 and 11?

Beantwoorden

18 januari 2021 om 12:12

Hello Tinus,

Quick answer, yes you can.

Best

Innergie, Kenneth

Beantwoorden

19 januari 2021 om 09:07
Pleuris Gebruiker

Can the 30W usb-c wandlader charge 2 devices at once? 1 USB A and 1 USB-C at the same time

My phone uses a micro USB and max 10W, my tablet can charge from 10 to 30W.

Beantwoorden

19 januari 2021 om 10:48

Hi Pleuris,

Yes, the Innergie charger utilize both ports, and uses the PD Power Delivery fast charge technology meaning both your devices will be charged at highest speed at the same time.

Many thanks and best

DP, Innergie

Beantwoorden

19 januari 2021 om 11:28
Pleuris Gebruiker

Order has been made.

Beantwoorden

19 januari 2021 om 13:17

thank you :)

Beantwoorden

19 januari 2021 om 11:14
jobdijkstra81 Gebruiker

Hi,

what is the diffierence between the voedingsadapter 45 w, the snellader 27w and powerjoy wandlader 30w?

And which is the best for the Iphone 12?

Cheers Job

Beantwoorden

19 januari 2021 om 13:15

Hi Job,

thanks for your question, firstly, all adapters mentioned can charge iphone 12.

the 27W is the basic, handling your iphone 12 via the iphone lightning cable, good solid adapter. The 27W got both USB A USB C, and hereby enables you to charge USB C devices like tablets as well as your iphone 12. Finally the 45W is very advanced, first of all enough W to charge macbook, and again utilize USB C connection, furthermore it has the std USB A port for other devices, it is global adapter hence it comes with plugs for Europe but also USA and UK.

So if this is only for your iphone and no plans of charging notebook nor traveling (after covid 19), I would go for 27W, future proofed.

Best

Kenneth, Innergie

Beantwoorden

19 januari 2021 om 14:13
jobdijkstra81 Gebruiker

Thanks Kenneth!

Just one follow up question, what makes the powerjoy then different in comparison to the snellader 27w?

Thanks Job

Beantwoorden

19 januari 2021 om 15:38

Hi Job,

Powerjoy 30W got slightly better performance but on a daily basis you would not notice, both are fast charge, PD power delivery. Powerjoy 30W got EU, US, UK plug included, so later post covid-19 when traveling this adapter will also work outside the EU, furthermore I would draw the attention to the form factor of the product, Powerjoy 30W is different in shape , slightly bigger in size than 27W, have a look at the images, and you’ll see my point.

So small elegant shape vs. international support…

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best

Kenneth , Innergie

Beantwoorden

20 januari 2021 om 08:43
snoeffel Gebruiker

Vraag over 2x USB /Lightning | 15 cm

Waarom €5,95 verzendkosten voor iets dat door de brievenbus kan en vrijwel niets weegt?

Beantwoorden

20 januari 2021 om 09:00

Hello snoeffel,

I understand your question, and whilst we at Innergie only answers product related questions, I guess reason for the shipping is that iBOOD uses same provider for all their shipments and not distinguish between small products like our USB lightning cable and larger products, but I agree with you it is a general issues that shipping rates across europe are relatively high.

Best

Kenneth, Innergie

Beantwoorden

20 januari 2021 om 08:44
alphahond Gebruiker

Can the wireless charger can be used for the Iphone 12 series? Thanks and greatings

Beantwoorden

20 januari 2021 om 08:54

Hi alphahond,

short answers, yes definitely, works very well.

Best

Kenneth , Innergie

Beantwoorden

20 januari 2021 om 09:03
yennicks Gebruiker

Are the USB-C PD Chargers USB-IF certified? If yes, which ones are certified?

Beantwoorden

20 januari 2021 om 20:26
Official Product Expert Kapsolo Expert Official Product Expert

HI yennicks,

I apologize for our late answer, actually , we thought we answered already :) – anyhow, for those who doesn’t know: the “USB IF” organization is a non profit organization that secures electronics, cables etc. are having highest possible quality standard and meet compliances.  Innergie a Delta Electronics Corp brand is a member, ID no 1501. So to answer your question, yes Innergie is “USB IF” certified.

Many thanks and best

Kenneth , Innergie.

Beantwoorden

20 januari 2021 om 11:48
rbisschops Gebruiker

Any reason why for “2x USB / Lightning | 15 cm | MFi” post&packaging is 5,95 eur? This seems to be a small package that should fit in the regular mailbox …

Beantwoorden

20 januari 2021 om 11:52
Official Product Expert Kapsolo Expert Official Product Expert

Hi rbisschops

I understand your question, and whilst we at Innergie only answers product related questions, I guess reason for the shipping is that iBOOD uses same provider for all their shipments and not distinguish between small products like our USB lightning cable and larger products, but I agree with you it is a general issues that shipping rates across Europe are relatively high.

Best

Kenneth, Innergie

Beantwoorden

Log in om berichten op het forum te kunnen plaatsen. iBOOD is benieuwd naar jouw mening!

Om een bericht te plaatsen in ons forum heb je een forumnaam nodig. Klik op de knop hieronder om een forumnaam te kiezen.